If you are in need of bees to be removed in the Brazos Valley (roughly a 30 mile radius of Bryan & College Station), please send email to email@example.com. In the message, please try to be as complete in your description as possible - including information such as
- whether it is a swarm that just showed up or an established colony
(if a colony, how long the bees have been there?)
- Pictures - as close as you can get while remaining safe
- Address of the bees (as well as your cell phone number)
- The location of the bees at the address (where on the structure or tree?)
Note that this in no way is an endorsement of anyone who may contact you to collect the bees. The BVBeeks club is merely providing this email list as a public service. We make no assurances of the quality of the service provided - these people should be considered to be independent contractors.
If you are in need of bee removal outside of the Brazos Valley, please refer to the Texas Apiary Inspection website at https://txbeeinspection.tamu.edu/bee-removal/
BVBeeks Club member information regarding this email list
When a person sends a request to this list, it will go to everyone on this list simultaneously - giving all of us who do bee removals an "equal shot" at contacting the client.
This email list will be for both Structure Removals as well as people wanting to collect swarms.
We don't have a ton of rules/requirements for being on this list, but the ones we have are:
- If you are performing a STRUCTURE REMOVAL (ie. not a swarm), you must be currently registered with TAIS and listed on their "bee removal list" for Brazos County
- You must be a current, paid member of the Brazos Valley Beekeepers
- While we might be 'competitors', please keep in mind that we are friends & usually work together - so if someone already has a job booked or is already on the way to collect a swarm, please be courteous to the person and not try to "snipe jobs".
If you have technical questions regarding this list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.